300 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 1110
Irvine CA 92618
520 Broadway, Suite 200
Santa Monica CA 90401
470 Ramona St
Palo Alto CA 94301
Mikonkatu 15 A, 00100 Helsinki
John Stenbergin ranta 2, 00530 Helsinki
Visiokatu 1, 33720 Tampere
Helsinginkatu 15, 20500 Turku
Hôtel des Postes Place Numa-Droz 2 Case postale 2511
+41 32 727 70 70
10 Essential Integrations for Your Ecommerce Website
Benefits of A Online Store
10 Essential Integrations for Ecommerce websites
- POS Utilizing a POS connects the point of sale system to your online store. It will help you manage inventory across all channels and save loads of time. This assumes that you also own a brick-and-mortar store in addition to your online presence.
- Payment integration Be sure to choose payment gateways that are popular with your customers.
- Shipping Integrations Offering the best shipping experience makes your business stand out. Make a fulfillment strategy and adjust according to consumer feedback.
- Analytics Integrations Set up Google Analytics to track customer behavior on your site and see what pages they are landing on most often. Add tools that track user journeys and behaviors, such as heat mapping.
- Inventory Integrations Ecommerce platforms will likely have their own inventory management features, however, you may want to consider a third-party inventory management system to sync inventory throughout different suppliers.
- Accounting Integrations If you’re thinking of opening an online store for the first time, accounting can help you manage payroll, budgeting, cash flow, purchase and sales charts, as well as profits and loss charts.
- Email and marketing integrations Once the website is up and running smoothly, you will want to start marketing to drive more traffic to it. Add a function to allow for customer reviews. Usually they are some form of integration or 3rd party app. The review sites will depend on your industry.
- CRM integration After you’ve begun driving more traffic to the website, you’ll need to begin building a loyal customer base. This will help improve conversion rates and increase sales revenue.
- Customer Support integrations Taking good care of the customer’s needs will likely convert to sales from your business again. Integrating a customer support system will allow you to answer a customer's questions and concerns. This can be a live chat or chatbots that use AI technology to answer common questions.
- Social Media Integrations Social media is an endless marketing tool for advertising your product or service and establishing your brand’s look and feel.