We started with tons of research, copywriting, content structuring, and strategy. We categorized main areas of usability and tested existing Kellogg's sites against them. Then, we documented our findings, and created guidelines to fix the issues we found.
With several design agencies working on Kellogg's many brand websites, the user experience was inconsistent, and suffering from quality issues.
We referenced Kellogg's current websites in the guideline topics to ensure the content would be useful and appropriate. Once we had everything planned out and organized, we focused on copy and content.